• Brand New Authenticity: Probably the best commentating team ever met in a football video game, formed by Clive Tyldesley, and joined every match by the expert analyzer, Andy Townsend, is now ready to take the match atmosphere to a new, higher, and more realistic level, in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012.
• Revamped Experience: Discover the new key elements of your favorite game commentary. The improved scripts responsiveness is going to deliver a more complete experience, new inclusions, such as specific “World Cup” speeches and improved tactics samples, being also added, to make sure the gamers will notice a big change from the first match they take part in. Hearing both commentators getting excited in a very natural way when scoring a cracker, will make gamers feel the moment like never before in the entire PES history.
• Advanced Compatibility: Every fan who owns a PC version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 is able to enjoy the superior quality of the patch, even without having the UK version which includes the original English commentary by default. In addition, the patch is officially Online Compatible, allowing fans to fight for the UEFA Champions League trophy in a much more polished atmosphere.
• Maximum Compression: Not having a very fast Internet Connection doesn’t mean downloading the Installer file will take years or so, as the commentary has been coded and structured not to absorb a big size on your HDD, plus the additional maximum compression process that has been done for the patch installation (.exe) file.
• Free Download: PES gamers can get the entire quality patch package for free.
• Easy-To-Use and Fast Installer
• High-Quality Samples
• Release Date - December 2011
• Feedback & Support email: email@example.com
• Author: Merdiso (Romania)
• Overall Status: 4250/14314 (10%)
• Version: 1.0
• KONAMI @ Tokyo (Pro Evolution Soccer 2012)
• EA Sports @ Canada (FIFA 12)
• Winning Eleven Next-Gen Team (AFS Explorer)
• Sony Corporation (Sound Forge 10 & Sony Vegas 10 Pro)
• Rinaldo (Sound Master 10)
• Evo-Web Forums
New feature announcement - "Authentic Match Introduction"
Some people might think that this year's version of PES english commentary patch will only be a 2011 port, but there is one important feature that has just been added this year in this addon, which is called, as you may have noticed in the title, "Authentic Match Introduction".
This big key component brings the following 3 new features in the introduction of each match you play in your favorite football game:
• Over 80 teamnames
• A whole new series of introduction phrases has been added, including a lot more diversity and 4 times more Townsend opinions about the upcoming match. In addition, there are also some new samples regarding many of the licensed stadiums and also about derbies or important matches aswell.
• Both commentators will now talk about referees.
Aren't you excited enough ? Do you want to see what all this "talking" was about ? Then watch this:
© 2011 - All Rights Reserved